Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
Conference November 7th at 9 a.m. at The Ouachita Project Management Office
424 Blakely Dam Rd. Royal, AR 71968
Cost of Conference:
Individual: $185 (includes social and conferenc
An amazing line up of conference speakers!
• Director, Melanie Baden, Welcome Arkansas Waterways Association
• Director, Deidre Smith, Arkansas Waterways Commission
• Aimee Andres with Inland Rivers and Ports and Terminals
• Mike Preston with Arkansas Economic Development Commission
• Nicki Fuller, Southwestern Power Resources Association
• Rex Nelson, long time college sports broadcaster, columnist, reporter, author, political appointee and chronicler of Arkansas history. Hie is senior Editor and columnist for the Arkansas Democrat Gazette.
• Stan Hastings to discuss the upcoming 50th anniversary of the MKARNS
• Dr. Heather Nachtmann, Associate Dean for Research for the College of Engineering and a Professor of Industrial Engineering at the University of Arkansas.
Just a few of AWA projects from 2019! Your membership at work!
* Purchase of a traveling exhibit to promote the inland waterways and all the countries Arkansas exports and imports to. *Attendance of Breakbulk Conference in Houston, Texas (an international conference designed to recruit new industries). *Purchase of Adobe Creative Cloud to create documents and educational material to promote the waterways in the state of Arkansas. And create economic development videos of leading individuals in the industry. *Purchase of a new copier to facilitate fast and productive marketing tools.