Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
Social November 6th – TBA
The historical Arlington Hotel
239 Central Ave
Hot Springs National Park, AR 71901.
(Call for the conference special room rate of $99.)
Conference November 7th at 9 a.m. at The Ouachita Project Management Office
424 Blakely Dam Rd. Royal, AR 71968
Cost of Conference:
Individual: $185 (includes social and conference
An amazing line up of conference speakers!
- Director, Melanie Baden, Welcome Arkansas Waterways Association
- Director, Deidre Smith, Arkansas Waterways Commission
- Aimee Andres with Inland Rivers and Ports and Terminals
- Mike Preston with Arkansas Economic Development Commission
- Nicki Fuller, Southwestern Power Resources Association
- Rex Nelson, long time college sports broadcaster, columnist, reporter, author, political appointee and chronicler of Arkansas history. Hie is senior Editor and columnist for the Arkansas Democrat Gazette.
- Stan Hastings to discuss the upcoming 50th anniversary of the MKARNS
- Dr. Heather Nachtmann, Associate Dean for Research for the College of Engineering and a Professor of Industrial Engineering at the University of Arkansas.